We’ve all heard of first world problems, and we all have our moments. You may not want to admit it, but we bet you love a moan as much as the next person. And when we say moan, we’re talking about first world problem moaning – problems that aren’t really real problems…
We’ve scrolled the web, and we’ve picked our top 10, and we can all relate to them, whether we want to admit it or not.
- ‘I had too much food for lunch and now I’m tired.’
How many of you have said that? Think of those ‘fat Fridays’ at work when you’re nursing a food baby after your lunch time takeaway treat…
- “Bought new shampoo…forgot to bring it in the shower.”
That horrible moment when you reach for the bottle after soaking your hair, only to grab the old, empty bottle – could life get any more difficult?!
- “I tried to spread cold butter on my toast…and the bread ripped.”
This only happens when you’re in a rush and you don’t have time to wait for another slice to toast. We’ve all been there, and we can all relate.
- “I have more clothes than hangers.”
Doubling up on hangers, stuffing things in draws and still being cursed with such a wide selection of clothes…
- “My commute to work is so short. My car only gets warm when I get there.”
Try telling this one to the poor soul who has had to leave the house an hour before you to wait in the pouring rain for connecting buses, just to arrive at work absolutely drenched.
- “If my ripped jeans keep ripping, I’ll need to buy new ripped jeans.”
Look at the bright side, if they keep ripping, you’ll have a new pair of shorts for summer!
- “Typed out entire password. Text box wasn’t selected.”
Is it just us, or does this only happen when someone asks you to do something and they are hovering over your shoulder?
- “Sat down in living room with dinner, got comfortable… I left my drink in the kitchen.”
- “I’m so hungry, but I don’t want to cook!”
Tired, hungry and too lazy to cook – we all know that this is just leading to the inevitable moment you pick up the phone and order a takeaway.
- “Got caught up with a new TV series… now I have to wait a week for the next episode!”
A week is such a long time to wait. And, then it will be another week before the next one. How are you going to cope? What will you do for the next week?! Classic first world problem.