From employees to customers, people nationwide have been saying YES to ScS since 1894, and here are 10 reasons why:
- At ScS we know how to look after our customers. With exceptional service offered both in store and online, we have gained a 9.2 rating on Trustpilot from over 31,000 reviews. We’re delighted to have such happy customers, and we take the time to read every review – YES that’s right, all 31,000+ of them!
- With over 100 years’ experience within the furniture industry, it’s safe to say we know a thing or two about sofas, carpets and furniture. This experience and knowledge does not come overnight, and is constantly being developed to ensure all of our customers find the right sofa, carpets or furniture to fit their lifestyle
- Whether it’s a new sofa, carpet or occasional furniture you’re looking for, we offer up to 4 years free credit, 0% APR representative on all purchases over £250 in store or online, meaning you can pay for your purchase in affordable monthly payments
- As an ever growing company, we have a team of more than 1,800 staff who are expertly trained in their field. From our sales teams in store to our marketing team at head office, we all work together as one to ensure our customers receive the best experience at ScS
- From La-Z-Boy to SiSi Italia, we offer an exclusive range of famous sofa brands that you will not find at any other major furniture retailer in the UK
- We have been awarded IIP status for 15 consecutive years. YES that’s right, 15 consecutive years. Since 1991 Investors in People has set the standard for better people management. This internationally recognised accreditation is held by 14,000 organisations across the world. The Standard defines what it takes to lead, support and manage people well for sustainable results. To put it simply, we know how to look after our employees
- Working for ScS comes with a number of great advantages, including excellent staff discounts, opportunities for career progression and expert training
- We recognise the contribution of our employees every year, by handing out special achievement awards such as Sales Person of the Year
- At ScS, we have a very loyal work force, with many of our employees being recognised with long service awards. In the last financial year, we handed out a total 1,200 years in long service awards! And, as we’ve said before, this experience has given us exceptional knowledge, leading to exceptional service
- As a business with strong social responsibilities, we regularly involve ourselves with charitable causes. This year alone we have raised money for the Bobby Moore Foundation, MacMillan Cancer Support and The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity. Along with this, we are sponsoring a Great North Snowdog in the North East’s largest, mass participation art event to date, as we aim to raise much needed funds for St Oswald’s Hospice.
Saying YES to ScS has been an easy decision for the sofa buying public for over 100 years, and we are continually evolving to ensure that people continue to say YES to ScS! Whether it’s sofas, carpets or furniture you’re looking for, or a rewarding and fulfilling career within one of the UK’s leading furniture and flooring specialists, saying YES to ScS is an easy decision.