Christmas is just around the corner, and it’s the time of year when the workplace is either very busy, or very quiet. Whatever bracket you fall into, you may find yourself questioning you career choices, and thinking that 2017 is the time to make the move.
With our 100th store opening on Boxing Day, ScS is a company that keeps growing, and a great company to work for! Here are ten great reasons to join our team in 2017:
- We have been awarded IIP statusfor 15 consecutive years. YES that’s right, 15 consecutive years. Since 1991 Investors in People has set the standard for better people management. This internationally recognised accreditation is held by 14,000 organisations across the world. The Standard defines what it takes to lead, support and manage people well for sustainable results. To put it simply, we know how to look after our employees
- Working for ScScomes with a number of great advantages, including excellent staff discounts, opportunities for career progression and expert training
- We recognise the contribution of our employees every year, by handing out special achievement awards such as Sales Person of the Year
- At ScS, we have a very loyal work force, with many of our employees being recognised with long service awards. In the last financial year, we handed out a total 1,200 years in long service awards! And, as we’ve said before, this experience has given us exceptional knowledge, leading to exceptional service
- As a business with strong social responsibilities, we regularly involve ourselves with charitable causes. This year alone we have raised money for the Bobby Moore Foundation, MacMillan Cancer Supportand The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity. Along with this, we are sponsoring a Great North Snowdog in the North East’s largest, mass participation art event to date, as we aim to raise much needed funds for St Oswald’s Hospice
- As an ever growing company, we have a team of more than 1,800 staff who are expertly trained in their field. From our sales teams in store to our marketing team at head office, we all work together as one to ensure our customers receive the best experience at ScS
- With 100 stores nationwide, we have a strong focus on growth and this has ensured there is scope for personal development and professional advancement as more senior positions become available within the business
- We have a dedicated in house recruitment team, giving every candidate a fair selection process and fantastic candidate experience
- All of our sales staff receive guaranteed minimum earnings, along with uncapped commission on all sales
- With a dedicated in house training department, we are always looking at way to improve the performances of our staff with expert training, ensuring you are always learning and developing at ScS!
So you’ve heard what we have to say… It’s time to browse our jobs!